„HERMANNSTADTFEST” International Festival
9th Edition: 25-27 June 2021
An event organized by: "Domy Music Star" Association - Sibiu, Sibiu Children's Palace, "Olivia" Philanthropic Association, Romanian Orthodox Archdiocese - Sibiu, Trinitas Radio Sibiu, Sibiu Military Circle
In partnership with: Sibiu School Inspectorate, Romania Regional Radio, Faculty of Religious Music at Lucian Blaga University Sibiu, Music Studio Rodica Popa Comăniciu
The purpose of the festival:
The festival aims to promote vocal and artistic qualities, along with the musical creativity of all artists performing in this competition.
The advertising will be made mainly by the national network of Children's Palaces and Clubs, Commissions county Education, as well as through many other specialized media and social networks.
This year we decided to organize the 9th edition of the Festival:
B. Online - for participants from other countries or from the Diaspora.
The International Music Festival "HermannstadtFest" Sibiu is an annual event divided into 2 stages:
· Entry Stage;
· Final Stage.
The Festival will unfold into two major categories, depending on the musical genre of the songs: entertainment music and traditional music.
1. ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC - Vocal Performance (this category includes pop, jazz, ethno, rock, pop-opera etc.)
- Performing categories, depending on contestant`s age:
⁂ Category 6-8 years old
⁂Category 9-11 years old
⁂ Category 12-15 years old
⁂ Category 16-25 years old
!!! The songs chosen for this category should not exceed 4 minutes.
!!! For competitors aged between 6 and 11 years old, the lyrics of the song will also be sent; love themed or age inappropriate songs are NOT permitted.
* In case of one or more categories not completed, the age categories could be modified.
2. TRADITIONAL MUSIC - VOCAL PERFORMANCE
- Performing categories, depending on contestant`s age:
♫ Category 6-10 years old
♫ Category 11-15 years old
♫ Category 16-25 years old
!!! The song for this category should not exceed 3:30 minutes. The performers must be dressed in traditional clothes of the country they are representing.
1. ENTRY STAGE
Guideline, rules and registration forms required for entering the competition:
· The age of participants: 6-25 years old;
· The documents for signing up can be sent using WeTransfer at: firstname.lastname@example.org email address before May 25th 2021
Registration form and required documents to be sent on email:
§ Song video - participants must record a video of them performing a song (they have to sing LIVE, WITHOUT a microphone and they should NOT use a home studio recording kit, NO voice effects, auto-tune, etc.) with a phone or a video camera – they can film themselves at home or in any other preferred location. This video must be recorded specifically for our festival and the competitor must present themselves before singing (name, surname, age, country, name of the song),
§ The registration form (fully completed);
§ A copy of birth certificate or identity card;
§ A non-formal (artistic) photo of the competitor;
§ The written parental consent to the organizer for using the contestant`s photos and YouTube links (for contestants under the age of 18);
§ Proof of Festival`s Sponsorship FEE payment;
The Festival`s Sponsorship FEE is 25 Euros for participating to one of the categories (ENTARTEINMENT MUSIC or TRADITIONAL MUSIC) and 40 Euros for participating to both categories. The FEE will be paid after the registration form and required documents are sent to the email address communicated by the organizers and it must be paid until 30.05.2021!
**The Festival`s SPONSORSHIP FEE can be paid through:
IBAN: RO70CECEC001946251330511 SWIFT: CECEROBUXXX OR
IBAN: GB62 REVO 0099 7041 7691 97 BIC: REVOGB21
Titular/Account holder: Simionescu Daniela with Social Security Number 2640401323946
- Organisers do NOT assume any responsibility for songs` copyrights.
-Videos will be uploaded on June 5th on:
PRIZE AWARDING CEREMONY
The organizers of the International Festival „HERMANNSTADTFEST” will give the following awards:
- THE GRAND TROPHY - for every section
- ADRIAN ORDEAN TROPHY
- HERMANNSTADTFEST EXCELLENCE AWARD
- EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR THE BEST INTERPRETATION OF A ROMANIAN SONG
- FIRST PRIZE*
- SECOND PRIZE*
- THIRD PRIZE*
*1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize – for each section of each music genre.
- SPECIAL AWARDS
J These awards will be given for each age category for each music genre.
J There are also special prizes awarded by the Jury, partners and sponsors.
J All contestants will receive digital participation diplomas and their vocal coaches will also receive a digital appreciation certificate.
J The prizes will be awarded according to the Jury’s decision, which is irrevocable.
J The organizers are entitled not to award the Trophy for the sections where the highest mark is less than 9,50.
OTHER IMPORTANT CLARIFICATIONS
· If a competitor will perform a song composed by a Jury member, that Jury member will refrain from giving mark to that competitor.
· If a competitor had been studying with a Jury member, that Jury member will refrain from giving mark to that competitor.
· If a competitor is somehow related to a Jury member, that Jury member will refrain from giving mark to that competitor. In such cases the mark will be given by a teacher from the Children Palace Sibiu.
· The Jury will consider the quality of the performance, the vocal qualities, the show and also the outfit of the contestants.
In case of equality among competitors, the President of Jury will decide the winner or the hierarchy. The decision of the Jury is irrevocable.
· In case performer doesn`t show up at the competition, the sponsorship fee will NOT be refunded.
· The jury members of this Festival will consist of: composers, TV and Broadcasting producers, well-known performers, journalists, specialized teachers and representatives from the organizers.
FOR MORE DETAILS please contact the Dominique Simionescu (phone number 0040771709265, email address email@example.com) AND/OR visit one of our websites: http://www.festivalul-hermannstadtfest.blogspot.ro/